Saturday 2 February 2008

02FEB08 @ 23:59 CST, Sat

Well, the Super Bowl is nearly here and I can't wait! Yes I used to live in NY and now I live in the sunny South, but the NYG are my team. Too bad for one of my friends who is a Green Bay fan! Funny how their adopted son was going to be a young Cheese Head in the making will have to wait another year to impress his dad with Favre trivia - hehe.

Well, Valentine's Day is upon us again in a few weeks and once again people will be duped into the commercialization of this New Age ritual. Folks - there is no cherub, etc., flying around with a harp shooting love arrows into people. No one falls in love - a committed Biblical relationship represents willful participation of the guy and girl. Well, more on VDay closer to the day. Incidently, it's not too many days when I myself flew to the US for the very first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment